Ascot 240 – Western European Oak
£41.63/m2 + vat (sold per pack only)
- All four sizes of Ascot (165, 190, 240, 290) can be fitted together in a ‘mixed’ format.
- Top Layer : Western European Oak
- Construction : Engineered 3-layer, cross laminated with plantation hardwood ( Hevea ) core layer, plantation pine backing
- Colour/Texture : 1 strip wide plank. A raw/unfinished look with a slightly textured surface. Ultra matt oiled and microbevel 4 sides.
- Grade : Rustic
- Dimensions : Thickness: 14.2mm (inc. 3.2mm Oak Top Wear Layer) Width: 240mm Length: 2450mm
- Pack Size : 4 planks = 2.352m²
- All our wood floors are constructed using a top layer of the finest European Oaks (French/German) and incorporate a solid single species Plantation Hevea Hardwood core giving the floor unsurpassed stability and durability. Fully sealed using a natural based Extreme Matt Oil with a photo Initiator to allow easy maintenance, our wood floors really are the best of the best.