Camden Herringbone Oak Engineered
£61.63/m2 + vat (sold per pack only)
- Top Layer : Western European Oak
- Construction : Engineered 3-layer, cross laminated with plantation hardwood ( Hevea ) core layer, plantation pine backing
- Colour/Texture : 1 strip single plank. Extreme matt oiled and microbevel 2 sides.
- Grade : Rustic
- Dimensions : Thickness: 14.2mm Width: 120mm Length: 600mm
- All our wood floors are constructed using a top layer of the finest European Oaks (French/German) and incorporate a solid single species Plantation Hevea Hardwood core giving the floor unsurpassed stability and durability. Fully sealed using a natural based Extreme Matt Oil with a photo Initiator to allow easy maintenance, our wood floors really are the best of the best.
- Sold per Pack of 12 planks = 0.864m²